Things are heating up. My view is that gold and silver prices have started their bull run. I said that we wouldn't have these cheap prices for long and I was hoping they'd last till October, but hey...this is where the fun starts...
Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Monday, 20 August 2012
- John Paulson has just bought $18 Billion worth of Gold.
- George Soros has sold ALL of his financial stocks for $50 Million and bought $100 Million worth of Gold.
- The Central banks have gone from biggest sellers of Gold to biggest buyers.
- China has bought over $2 Trillion of Gold and Silver in the last 24 months.
- Eric Sprott and Jim Rogers (billionaires) have most of their net worth in Gold and Silver.
So surely if the world's smartest billionaires are fleeing to Gold and Silver for financial safety...surely that's a sign that the rest of us should be doing so as well?
I'm no mathematician, but this algebraic equation makes perfect crystal sense to me...:
Brutal austerity + toxic politcal/financial corruption + rising bond yields + a lack of confidence in the financial system + banks that are massively overleveraged + a massive credit crunch + ERISA + global silver shortage + Rothschilds betting against the Euro + China owning more Dollars than the US + US debt increasing by $4 BILLION per day + Iran/Syria = A financial implosion of historic proportions + Gold & Silver prices to the moon + JP Morgan becoming insolvent + hyperinflationary depression.
Call a me a doom gloomer, but what's the worst that could happen by buying a lot of Gold and Silver? Please email me, because I see no reason not to...
Posted by Siam Kidd at 22:00